Thursday, 2 March 2017

Trump helping Qaeda/ISIS in Yemen more blindly than Obama



Trump helps Qaeda/ISIS in Yemen more blindly than Obama
By Nasser Arrabyee, 02/03/2017

US President Donald Trump has helped Yemen Qaeda/ISIS by his failed commandos raid on one of its strongholds in Al Bayda south east of the country late January.

Recruitment now is more, support from inside and outside is more. Support with money and weapons from Saudi Arabia in particular is more than ever before.

The Qaeda/ISIS leaders in Riyadh are angry because they did not do enough to protect their men in Yemen although they receive support from Saudi regime and Trump administration as Yemen "legitimate" government.

Although, 7 members,at least, of this government are designated by US Treasury Department as global terrorists.

The Qaeda/ISIS operatives, felt maybe, that those leaders in Saudi capital Riyadh "stabbed them at the back". And the leaders themselves in Riyadh might have felt that Trump and Saudi regime "stabbed them at the back!" as well!.

The boss of the men killed in the raid (Qaeda/ISIS operatives&leaders) is Naif Al Qaisy who has been directing Qaeda/ISIS operations against Houthis for about two years now  from Riyadh.

Al Qaisy is the ruler of Albayda State ( as called by Qaeda/ISIS).
Earlier last year, Saudi-backed exiled president Hadi appointed Mr Al Qaisy as the governor of Albayda, making it easier for him to send money and weapons from Riyadh.

Mr Abdul Wahab Al Humaikani, is from Albayda also but another tribe. From Riyadh, he is overseeing the Qaeda/ISIS operations against Houthis. Al Humaikani is one of the 7  members of Yemen exiled government despite the fact that they are global terrorists blacklisted by US Treasury Department.

Shortly after the Trump failed commando raid, two officials at least from Yemen exiled government confirmed that Trump made a big mistake by killing their men.

General Muhsen Khusruf, from Hadi army, said in media statements that the men killed had been a part of the "legitimate" government, a part of the "resistance" against Houthis.
"Sheik Abdul Raof Al Dhahab, was the leader of resistance, he was fighting with us against Houthis and we were in full coordination with him and his men," said Khusruf in reference to the Qaeda/ISIS leader killed the raid.
Mohammed Abdul Majid Al Zandani, son of one of the 7 blacklisted, also from posted in his face book that the men killed by the Trump raid were a part of the "ligitimate" army supported by Saudi to Houthis.
These statements, among others, were contradictory to some Saudi statements that men killed were Qaeda. The Saudi media in English would say Qaeda, and the in Arabic would say  legitimate army or "resistance"  referring to same men.  

Trump failed by sending his men to death, and destroying his advanced helicopters and weapons.  He could have asked his Saudi ally to hand over the men, better than risking commandos life.


))))))))

  More related stories below.
     


Obama was seen to support his enemy, Qaeda/ISIS by supporting Saudi Wahabi regime, the spirit of these terrorist groups.

Qaeda/ISIS is the big winner from US-backed Saudi aggression on Yemen. Not only because of exploiting the chaos to further expand and recruit but also it received direct and indirect support (weapons and money) from Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates and United States.

At least 7 members of the government  of the exiled President Abdu Rabu Mansour Hadi are designated by US Treasury Department as global terrorists and commanders of Qaeda/ISIS.

Naif Al Qaisy, Hassan Abkar, Abdul Wahab Humaikani, Abdul Majid Al Zandani,Said Saleh Al Omgi, Mohammed Saleh Al Omgy, and Abdullah Al Ahdal.

Some of these men are senior officials and holding posts in the Saudi-backed government of Yemen, the so-called internationally recognized government based in Riyadh and some of them are field commanders fighting in Yemen with Saudi forces against Houthis.

Naif Al Qaisy,for instance, was appointed by Hadi last year as a governor of Al Baidha, one of the Qaeda/ISIS strongholds north east Sanaa.
Mr Al Qaisy now receives political and financial support as a senior member of the so-called internationally recognized government.
He sends money and weapons from Saudi Arabia to his Qaeda/ISIS followers in Baidha where Anwar Al Awlaki got married to his second wife before being killed by US drone in September 2011.

Hassan Abkar, is the commander of Qaeda/ISIS operations in Al Jawf and Mareb east of the country. Mr Abkar is also chief of Islah party in Al Jawf. Islah party is the Yemen brotherhood party and it's siding publicly with Saudi Arabia against Houthis and their allies.
Mr Abkar is one of close confidants of general Ali Mussen, who was imposed by Saudi regime as vice president ( Hadi deputy) exiled in Riyadh now, despite the fact that he had links with Qaeda during a long history that goes back to 1980s when he recruited most of those Yemenis who went to Afghanistan to fight Soviet Union.

The third example is Abdul Wahab Al Humaikani, secretary general of Al Rashad, Yemen Salafi  party, whose all leaders are now based in Saudi Arabia and their followers are fighting in the ground with Saudi forces against Houhtis in both Yemen and Saudi territories occupied by Houthis as Najran, Jaizan and Asir in south of KSA.

Mr Al Humaikani was assigned by Hadi to go for "peace talks" with Houthis in Geneva where he met and shook hands with former UN secretary General Ban Ki-Moon who only later knew from news reports that he had shaken hands with a global terrorist.  
He is also a graduate from Al Eyman university owned and run by Abdul Majid Al Zandani, the spiritual leader of Osama Bin Laden.
Al Zandani is a senior advisor of both president Hadi and vice president general Muhsen.From Riyadh, he finances and directs his followers who really are Qaeda/ISIS but camouflaged under different nice names such Ansar Al Shariah, resistance, Salafis, brotherhood etc.


For instance, in Taiz city,  central of the country, on January 25th, 2017, Qaeda/ISIS has become the only authority that govern the city, which is the capital of the most populous province in Yemen with 5 million of the 30 million population. The Salaf Jihadist leader, Abu Al Abbas, Qaeda/ISIS operative, is the ruler of Taiz city now. His declared name is the commander of Abu Al Abbas battalions.




The two-year old US-backed Saudi aggression and blockade caused a disastrous humanitarian situation in the poorest Arab country of Yemen. The Yemenis now look at US administration as the killer of Yemen with Saudi hands.

More than 60,000 civilians were killed asleep in houses, schools, hospitals, factories, farms etc, according to local right groups.
More than 3 millions displaced from their houses or became completely homeless. More than 20 millions of the country's 30 million population are food insecure.

The UN talks about 10,000 killed and about 40,000 injured,and these are figures that have not been updated since almost one year. When I asked Yemen UN chief Mr Jamie McGoldrick last week here in Sanaa why they did not update their figures he said: We do not have documents, and more than 55 % of the country's health facilities are not functioning any more after being destroyed.

 Furthermore, local groups have even higher figures although recognize that documenting is extremely difficult under such barbaric aggression of Saudis who keep trying their best to cover up their war crimes.
"From our active volunteers working all over the country in rural and urban&suburban areas, we have documents showing that 500,000 Yemenis died because of aggression over the last two years," said Abdullah Allaw,chairman of local human rights observatory,(www.medfhr.org).
"They died of diseases and malnutrition, and they would not have died if it hadn't been for the Saudi aggression and blockade."

About one million government  employees did not receive salaries for six months now.  Which means the total number of those who depend on government salaries are about 7 millions ( 1 supports 7 on average ).

The central bank has been dismantled by the Saudi-backed President Abdu Rabu Mansour Hadi, in an attempt to further strangle the people under blockade and bombings.

Because of the blockade, the Yemenis can not receive food, nor medicine nor fuels easily. More than 90% of food is imported, and 100 % of the medicines are imported from abroad.

The essential needs of the middle class people are met only by 10 % at most. Which means those who used to buy food for 100 US$ per day, for example, now they buy only for 10 dollars per day for the same members of the family.

" Our food and other essential things we buy now are 90 % less than those before this war," said Raghad Ahmed, who supports six children from her and her husband salaries.  "We have not received salaries for 6 months now, we do not have any other income, our savings near zero, despite the fact that we have only 2 meals per day, and 90 % less than we used to."

All lower class and majority of the middle class in the capital Sanaa can not buy water any more. They receive water only from local charities that installed water tanks in almost every neighborhood in the city and other main cities. Trucks laden with water come every day to fill the tanks and the residents then take their need of water during the 24 hours.

"If these good doers did not bring us this water, we would have died now of thirst, we can not buy water, it's too expensive now, and the earnings of my husband is spent for the rent of house and very few of it for the food," said Um Ibrahim, mother of five, whose husband is a construction worker on daily basis.  

The 13-year old Ibrahim and his father Ahmed stay 24 hours in the site of a new building (still being built) to support their family. Ibrahim helps his father by watching the site and equipments when workers are not there.

"The war killed us all, my kids don't go to school anymore, I need Ibrahim help me here and other kids can not go without money," said Ahmed as he descended from a truck laden with raw rocks nearby his modest house in southern outskirt of Sanaa.

All electricity stations were destroyed by airstrikes at the first weeks of the US-backed Saudi aggression that started on March 26th, 2015.

In addition to all these sufferings because of aggression and blockade, the closure of Sanaa airport and other small airports caused a new kind of painful suffering. More than 25,000 Yemenis are stranded outside Yemen after they had finished medical treatments from serious diseases. Even more numbers of Yemenis now want to go abroad for treatments but they can not because the airports are closed.

"The closure of Sanaa airport is an unprecedented war crime, it is a flagrant violation of all international laws, humanitarian laws, human rights laws," said Minister of Transportation Zakaria Al Shami, who appealed to UN on January 25, 2017 for taking its responsibility for reopening the Sanaa international airport and other Yemeni airports.

"Tens of thousands of Yemenis can not go abroad for medical treatments or any other civil purposes, and many more can not even come back home. This made the humanitarian and health situation even worse and worse."


The Saudi flagrant violations of international law caused increasing demands from international human right groups that inquiry should be conducted by a neutral committee especially after hard evidence was obtained by some groups such amnesty international and human rights watch that some crimes amount to war crimes.

Saudi Arabia repeatedly refused international enquiry into war crimes and other major violations of international law such as using the internationally prohibited cluster bombs.

When cluster bombs first dropped over residential areas in the heart of the capital Sanaa early 2016, the UN officials based in Sanaa saw the remnants of such banned weapons and helped Yemenis in drawing the attention to such crimes.

Sanaa-based head of UN Higher Commissioner for Human Rights Office, George Al Zalaf, was declared as grata non persona by Riyadh-based exiled government of Yemen after he had reported that his staff saw the remnants  of cluster bombs dropped over residential areas of  Sanaa.

Anti-American Sentiment

Yemenis know that most of the Saudi weapons are US-made like Abrams tanks, Bradley vehicle and cluster bombs, not to mention the F16 and F15 fighter jets that fly around the clock over their heads.

So, hatred and Anti-American sentiment is in rise.  Almost every Yemeni hates US leaders because of their support to Saudi aggression on their country. Those who lost dears by Saudi airstrikes on their houses or schools, weddings or funerals, they show hatred to US more than their hatred to Saudi. They all believe that Saudis would not have dared to come fight them without American support and consent.

So activists organized a nation-wide campaign under ( US kills Yemenis people) with all kinds of media taking part until now.

Huge posters in the streets of the main cities read ( America kills Yemeni people. The State-run Tvs, radios and papers have daily shows with the Hashtag ( America kills Yemeni people)

"We made this campaign because the Saudi war was declared against us from Washington not from Riyadh, " Said Mohammed Haidra, the chief of the campaign.

"I and all my sons would go and fight Saudis, killers of our people, and I would call every Yemeni to take gun and go defend our country," said Mohammed Rubaid Wed January 25, 2017 to thousands of people who gathered in Sanaa to commemorate his brother Judge Yahya Rubaid who was killed by Saudi airstrike asleep in his house with his wife and all 7 sons and daughters on January 25th, 2016.

"We must defend ourselves from such crimes and such Saudi tyranny and brutality that exceeds any brutality over history," he added.

The judge Rubaid was trying in absentia the Saudi-backed exiled President Hadi for major treason charges when he was killed with his whole family by airstrike that leveled his 3-floor house in northern outskirt of Sanaa.    




Defiance and steadfastness

" Congratulation dad, for your wedding today, we gonna do the same, promise you," said the 12-year Mohammed while having the last look to his father's dead body before being buried in his village of Sanhan eastern Sanaa. His father,Hassan Al Mulassi, is seen as one of the most respected heroes who led courageous operations inside territories of Najran for about 16 months continuously before he was killed by an airstrikes last September inside Saudi teritories.

"Thanks goodnesst, I am still alive, give me my gun, and let me go to borders for retaliation," said Saleh Al Bukhaiti, from under rubbles of his house. The 62-year old Al Bukhaiti miraculously survived after Saudi airstrikes destroyed his house killing all his family members in Hada district 100 south of Sanaa.


"My son is a bridegroom today," said mother of Saleh as she ululated threw flowers on the coffin of her 22-son who was killed in South Saudi of Jaizan earlier this month while fighting Saudi forces. Two older brothers of Saleh had been earlier killed in the same place.

The father, Ahmed Mohammed, still wants the remaining three to go to the battle.

"I am honored by God to have three of sons martyrs, my remaining three sons are now preparing to fight this barbaric enemy, I myself will go, we will not kneel down but to Allah," said  the father to reporters in funeral of his third son killed here in the martyrs cemetery in southern outskirt of Sanaa.

United Tribesmen

The US-backed Saudi aggression united Yemeni tribesmen and made them put aside all their differences and focus on foreign enemy.
Everyday, you see graduation new trained fighters joining the battles.
The tribes boast of declaring the number of fighters they send to battle fields.  The rich tribal leaders and businessmen also support army with generous caravans of food and money collected from men and women who can not go fight but want to participate.

"We support army with food, money, weapons, fighters and everything we can," said farmer Ali Hussein, from Bani Hushaish as he donated two cars laden with raisins and nuts to fighters this week.
"We will never kneel down to such criminals," said Mr Hussein as hundreds of similar farmers (to donate) came to a huge square eastern Sanaa where donations in kind and cash are collected by special committees.
 
   


2 comments:

  1. Interesting blog which attracted me more.Spend a worthful time.keep updating more.
    MSBI Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think like I get a clear cut understanding while reading the content than anywhere else. Keep continuing this journey...!

    Pawn Shops in Montgomery

    Pawn Shops in Birmingham

    Pawn Shops in Mobile

    ReplyDelete